Dynamic heritage tours with Claudio, the muleteer
The dynamic heritage tours invite the visitor on a journey throughout the history of the city, lasting approximately one and half hours. Claudio the muleteer, a pleasant character, will be our guide and narrator and the nexus between events, legends, games and many other surprises.
The route starts in the shadow of the Roman Aqueduct and takes us back to the Middle Ages, in San Martín Church; it even allows us to witness Isabella the Catholic’s Proclamation as Queen of Castile in the Plaza Mayor [Main Square].
- Price: €12.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 29/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Additional information: October (12, 13 and 14th) November (1st (special Halloween) December (6, 8 and 29th)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Families
- Organising company: Turismo de Segovia
Queen Isabel la Católica
Claudio the muleteer
Children building the Acueduct