If you`re interested in gastronomy, history and art, then don`t miss out on this guided tour.
Savour Zaragoza will take you into the historic heart of the city through a host of flavours, smells and unique sensations that are typical of Zaragoza.
As well as learning about the origin of the key ingredients in Zaragozan cuisine in the Mercado Agroecológico, Puerta Cinegia, entering the hidden museum of the Torre Nueva and discovering endless surprising facts in the Central Market, you can sample some of the best local products at the Casa Montal and Bodegas Almau. Savour the experience!
- Price: €13 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 28/01/2015
- Date available to: 12/01/2020
- Additional information: CALENDAR 2019 Saturdays at 11.00 h Calendar: 12, 26 January - 9, 23 February - 9, 23 march- 6 and 20 April - 4 and 18 May -1, 15, 29 June - 7, 21 Septiembre - 26 October -16, 30 November - 14 December PRICES Standard rate: 13 euros Free for under 5s (not including tasting sessions) Over 65s and the Unemployed: 11 euros Children from 5 to 7: 11 euros DEPARTURE POINT Torreón de la Zuda Tourist Office ROUTE Central Market Casa Montal - Torre Nueva Museum Mercado Agroecológico Puerta Cinegia Bodegas Almau MORE INFORMATION Information about the calendar, schedule, bookings and availability can be obtained at Municipal Tourist Offices. Telephones: +34 976 142 008 / +34 976 201 200 Guided tour in Spanish.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Other activities you may find interesting
€650 per person (including taxes)
- La Giralda joins the Arab and Christian culture in ... (+查看更多内容)