Daytime tourist bus
Hop on the Tourist Bus and discover Zaragoza! This 16-stop route will take you to some of the most emblematic sights in the city. Plus, you can hop on and hop off as many times as you want throughout using the same ticket. This year, the route includes Jose Antonio Labordeta Park and the inside of the Water Park in the Expo area.
The bus, a double-decker with a retractable roof, includes an audioguide system with simultaneous translation into several languages (spanish, english, french, germany and italian) so that you needn`t miss a word the guide says. Come and ... explore Zaragoza on wheels!. The day bus tickets are valid for 24 hours from their first use.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 28/01/2015
- Date available to: 10/01/2020
- Additional information: CALENDAR 2019 March: 16-17,23-24-30-31 April and Easter Week: : 6-7, 13-23, 27-28. Easter Week: from 13th to 21st April (18 and 19 April only mornings) May: from 1-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 June: 1-2, 8-9, 15-16,22, 23-24,29-30 Summer from 1 July to 30 September October: 19-20,26-27 November 1-2-3, 9-10,16-17, 23-24,30 December: 1. Long Weekend in december (La Constitución and la Inmaculada): from 6 to 9 December FARES Price: 8 euros Over 65 and Unemployed : 4.80 euros Young Persons/Student/Large Family Card Holders : 6 euros (fare only available if purchased at Tourist Office) Disabled: 6 euros (fare only available if purchased at Tourist Office) Free for under 5s (not occupying a seat) Special rates available for groups of 4 at Municipal Tourist Offices (24 euros) On sale on board and at tourist offices and hotels Tickets are valid all day. You can hop on and off as many times and at whichever stops you want, so long as they form part of the scheduled route Special Promotions Book online (bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the day of visit) DEPARTURES AND ROUTES Frequency: 30 to 45 minutes Departure point: Calle Don Jaime I.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Daytime tourist bus