Emina Rueda: surrounded by white grapes and olive trees
This modern winery has a big surface area, a garden displaying white grape varieties from all over the world, and another garden with olive trees where visitors can learn about the different varieties of olive. The winery is a modern building with a glass facade and a translucent roof, which allows natural light to be used as much as possible. The olive oil mill Oliduero, located next to the winery, is also a tourist attraction for Medina del Campo and its area of influence, as it has an Interpretation Centre on the Olive Tree where the visitors can learn about the olive oil making processes.
A tour in which visitors will have the opportunity to discover the first ecological olive mill in Valladolid and to try the Oliduero extra-virgin olive oil. A perfect pairing with the white wines made in Bodega Emina Rueda where we will learn the wine making process.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Medina del Campo (Valladolid)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 07/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Open from Monday to Saturday at 10:00am - 7:00pm. Sunday at 10:00am - 3:00pm Close on 25th December and 1st January. Check on the availability.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
White grapes varieties garden
Front of the Oliduero Oilmill
Front of Emina Rueda winery
Different views of Oliduero oil mill