VIÑA REAL GUIDED TOURS
Viña Real is located on the ‘Cerro de la Mesa’ hill, Rioja Alavesa. The soils of this area are composed of the best properties for the growing of the Tempranillo grape variety together with an optimum microclimate. Viña Real is a winery designed for the production, aging and bottling of the Viña Real range of wines.
This brand was developed by Cvne in the 1920’s. In this cellar, the bordelais architect Philippe Mazieres, has been able to combine the concepts of man, nobility and modernity with the use of concrete, wood and stainless-steel, the main components of this new cellar.
It was inaugurated by his Majesty the King of Spain, Juan Carlos I, in 2004, and it became, without doubt, one of the most impressive avant-garde wineries.
GUIDED TOUR AND TASTING OF TWO WINES. THE GLASS IS A PRESENT FOR THE VISITORS
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Laguardia (Álava - Araba)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 11/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Additional information: Open all year round except 1, 5, 6 January and 24, 25 and 31 December.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: COMPAÑÍA VINICOLA DEL NORTE DE ESPAÑA; CVNE