History of the Great Mosque-Cathedral
Walking tour of the Cathedral and former the Great Mosque of Cordoba, building declared a World Heritage Site, its construction started in 786 and had several extensions during the Emirate and the Caliphate of Cordoba. After the Reconquest, in 1238, it became a Catholic Cathedral and today is one of the most important monuments in Spain and of all Andalusí architecture.
Departure time: 13:15 H. everyday from Tuesdays to Saturdays
Departure time: 11:30 H. Mondays
Meeting point: Olive Tree near the Central Fountain - Patio de los Naranjos - Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba
Children under 10 years old: Free
The prices includes the service of a local qualified guide, ticket to the Mosque-Cathedral and VAT.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 15/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Available everyday from Tuesdays to Saturdays at 13:15 H. and Mondays at 11:30 H. Not available on Sundays, Religious Festivities and Holy Tuesday but available on Holy Thursday and Good Friday
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Konexion Tours