Mixed Camino: cycling & walking from Sarria to Finisterre
Walking & Cycling the Camino. For those who can't decide if do it on foot or by bike. You can walk a part and cycle another.
New: Cycling/walking the Way –: The Camino de Santiago has been travelled by millions of pilgrims. This route covers the last 100 km of the French Way from Sarria but continues to the "end of the world" cycling the Finisterre Way. A different organization to enjoy the Camino and get your Compostela certificate.
On your arrival at the first hotel booked with us you will find the bikes you have rented. At the end of the Way you will need to leave them at the hotel where your cycling itinerary ends. Then you will continue walking your Camino.
Included with your bike rental: helmet (rental) + water-bottle holder + bike pump + tools + rear flashlights (just in case you are thinking of riding at night, which is not advisable).
- Price: €690 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Arzúa (A Coruña)
Fisterra (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
- Duration: 9 Day
- Date available from: 01/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Additional information: The Price Includes: - 8 nights in handpicked hotels and inns, all with en-suite accommodation, on a bed and breakfast basis. - 27 gears disc bike rental from Santiago to Finisterre - Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel (1 x max. 20kg bag per person) from Sarria to Finisterre - Travel insurance - Pilgrim's passport - Tips and maps - 24/7 telephone assistance (English-speaking) The Prices does not include: - Lunches - Dinners supplement: 160 Eur - Single room supplement: 210 Eur PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE ROOM DAILY DEPARTURES
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
the "End of the Word"
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
Tomelloso retains still a long artisan tradition, ... (+查看更多内容)