Barcelona 360º INSTAGRAMMERS
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Accompanied by an official guide, learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Jump into a luxury Mercedes Cabrio minibus for a relaxed but amusing sightseeing ride to the Monumental - last bullfighting arena in operation in Catalonia - and the crowning jewel of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Admire Gaudí's best-known work and undisputed symbol of Barcelona. On the way back to Ciutadella, ride along Arc de Triomf, the gateway to the 1888 Universal Exhibition.
For an unmatched bird’s eye view, ride Montjuic’s Mountain cable car and reach the Castle of Montjuic in style. The ride offers panoramic views from the air, from the Collserola Mountains to the Mediterranean Sea. Have the city at your feet, a perfect spot for great pictures!
Up in Montjuic, be picked up by the minibus to head to our next destination: Old Town. Ride to the Columbus Monument and walk along the Ramblas visiting the Boquería market and the Plaza Real.
Sail along the port of Barcelona on a unique Turkish Goleta. The sound of the engine marks the beginning of the adventure, it’s time to unwind. A bar is available on board, in case you want to sip a drink while sailing the Mediterranean waters.
After sailing, you will be dropped off at Columbus Monument, a central location convenient to continue your city exploration. Hope you enjoyed the ride!
- Multilingual guide
- Luxury Cabrio Minibus City Tour
- Cable Car tickets
- Turkish Goleta boat tour
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Price: €59 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 23/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: 01.11.17-31.12.18 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday Duration: 3,5 Horas Departure 15:00h Meeting point Passatge de la concepció, 7. Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before the start of the tour.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Luxury Cabrio Minibus
Turkish Goleta boat tour
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : Enjoy a tour and tasting at Bodega Enate ... (+查看更多内容)
€199 per person (including taxes)
Pick up at the meeting point and transfer by 4 × 4 ... (+查看更多内容)
Sallent de Gállego