Barcelona 360º Luxury Tour: Land, Sea & Air
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Accompanied by an official guide, learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Jump into a luxury Mercedes Cabrio convertible minibus for a relaxed but amusing sightseeing ride to the Monumental - last bullfighting arena in operation in Catalonia - and the crowning jewel of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Admire Gaudí's best-known work and undisputed symbol of Barcelona. On the way back to Ciutadella, ride along Arc de Triomf, the gateway to the 1888 Universal Exhibition.
But the best is still to come! Clearly, the ultimate way to admire Barcelona is from high above the sky. Upon arrival to the heliport, be welcomed with a glass of cava before boarding a thrilling helicopter flight along Barcelona’s coastline. View the city from a different angle.
Our next destination is the Old Town. Ride to the Columbus Monument and walk along the Ramblas visiting the Boquería market and the Plaza Real. Feel free to grab a bite and taste some local delicacies along the way, as it might be difficult to resist the temptation! Lose yourself in the winding streets of the Gothic area admiring the Cathedral, Sant Felip Neri square, Santa María del Pi Basilica and other hidden treasures along the way.
To end a perfect morning, what about feeling the sea breeze on your face? Sail along the port of Barcelona on a unique Turkish Goleta. It’s time to unwind. A bar is available on board, in case you want to sip a drink while sailing the Mediterranean waters.
After sailing, you will be dropped off at Columbus Monument, a central location convenient to continue your city exploration.
Guide, Walking tour, Luxury Cabrio Minibus City Tour, Helicopter flight, Turkish Goleta trip
- Price: €119 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 17/12/2013
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Low season: 01.11.17-23.03.18/01.11.18-31.12.18 - Daily except Monday & Wednesday High season: 24.03.18 – 31.10.18 - Daily -Duration: 4 hours -Departure at: 10:30, We Boutique, Paseo de Gracia, Passatge de la Concepció, 7, please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour. -The maximum individual passenger weight on the helicopter tour is 110 kg. Any passenger exceeding this limit will be required to pay for 2 seats on arrival at the heliport -All passengers must show a valid ID or passport in order to board the helicopter -From November to March the sailing will be by eco-boat instead of turkish goleta
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Premium Spain. Private tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Other activities you may find interesting
€190 per person (including taxes)
This mountain bike trip crosses the top places of the ... (+查看更多内容)
€35 per person (including taxes)
1. ... (+查看更多内容)
Vilanova de Arousa