Reials Drassanes boatyards
Royal shipyards of the 14th century
The Mediterranean expansion of Aragon and Catalonia created the need to build numerous boats which prompted Pedro el Grande to build these shipyards for the boats of the Crown.
There are 19 naves. The first were built beside the sea in 1378, thereafter the other 8 were built inland separated by a big patio, and then in the 17th century three more were built to the extreme east. It is one of the largest civil Gothic works. Inside there is a stretch of Gothic walls with square towers. The entrance is located in one of these towers and is covered with a vault of ogives. Site of the Maritime Museum.
- Byggnad: Public building
- Konsthistorisk period: Gothic
- Historisk period: 18th century, 13th century
- Miljö: Wax Museum, Monument commemorating Columbus, Customs.
Från Måndag till SöndagFrån 10:00 till 20:00
Admission free Sunday from 15 pm.
- Ordinarie: 10€
- Grupper: 8€
- Reducerat: 5€
The price includes: entry to temporary exhibitions + visit to the Santa Eulàlia sail boat. Free entry to vestibule temporary exhibitions.
- Assistans åt personer med begränsad rörlighet
- Tillgängliga anläggningar och gemensamma utrymmen
- Specialpedagogiskt material