Royal Cloth Factory of Charles III
The name of this garden comes from the unusual round building in which cloth was made for military uniforms. It was completed in 1783, but the area outside did not become a garden until 1815, when the property was acquired by the Cabañas family. The design comprises by orderly groups of box hedges, and a summerhouse in the centre with an arbour covered by climbing plants. On one side, there is a long gallery formed by clipped cypress arches that open up to afford magnificent views over the Tajuña River.
- Från jun 01 till jun 14
FredagFrån 17:00 till 20:00
Från Lördag till SöndagFrån 11:30 till 14:30 Från 17:00 till 20:00
- Från jun 15 till aug 31
Från Tisdag till TorsdagFrån 11:30 till 14:30
Från Fredag till SöndagFrån 11:30 till 14:30 Från 17:00 till 20:00
Only the exterior can be visited.
- Ordinarie: 2€