Типичный продукт региона
- Автономное сообщество: Principality of Asturias
On the Asturian coast the anglerfish, a fish with firm, tasty flesh, is known as the 'pixín'.
The anglerfish is a teleostean coliform fish with a large head and enormous mouth, very consistent, without scales, and with white flesh that is very tasty and low in fat. Because of the way it looks, it is also known as the 'toad fish' or 'pejesapo'. Its head is used to make soups and its tail offers exquisite pieces. It is the base for a number of recipes in Asturias: lobster-style anglerfish, 'a la sidra' (in cider sauce), 'fabada con pixín' (bean stew with anglerfish', wild mushrooms with anglerfish or fried anglerfish, among others.
Информация о продукте
- Вид продуктов: Fish
- Происхождение: The anglerfish, fished off the coast of Asturias, is of an excellent quality.
- Рекомендуемый напиток: Crianza and non-crianza White Wines.
- Где купить: 'Pixín' is available at most Fish Exchanges at the ports along the Asturian Coast, as well as in many fish markets throughout the province.
- Рецепты: Fish soup
Информация о питательной ценности
- Energy: Low
- Cholesterol: Low
- Примечания: Rich in Proteins.