Nicanors from Boñar
Типичный продукт региона
- Автономное сообщество: Castilla y Leon
In about 1880 Nicanor Rodríguez, a baker from the Leonese area of Boñar, created some delicious sweets made from a fine layer of puff pastry that soon began to become famous in the county.
A century later, Nicanors, as they ended up called by popular derivation, have become one of the most typical sweets in Leonese cuisine. They are made from a dough of flour, salted butter, eggs and white wine, cut with a characteristic mould. After baking, the result is sweet with the shape of an eight-petalled daisy, yellow in colour blended with a fine layer of icing sugar. Its texture is dry and very fine on the palate, where it practically dissolves.
Информация о продукте
- Вид продуктов: Others
- Сезон: All year round.
- Происхождение: Nicanors are traditionally made in the Leonese town of Boñar. Nowadays their manufacture has become industrialised in that very town, as well as in a bakery opened in Madrid by the creators grandchildren.
- Рекомендуемый напиток: Sweet wines
- Где купить: Nicanors from Boñar can be bought at most confectioner's and specialised shops in the town of Boñar, as well as in the province of León and the region of Madrid.
- Рецепты: Nicanors
Информация о питательной ценности
- Energy: High
- Cholesterol: High
- Примечания: Rich in sugars and fats.