Authentic Valencian Paella & visit Ruzafa Market
This experience begins with a guided tour of the famous "Mercat de Russafa" fresh market, in the coolest neighborhood of Valencia. Here, we will get the fresh ingredients for our cooking experience. During this tour, we will explain local vegetables, seafood, and ingredients that are necessary for the paella.
Next, we have a five-minute walk to our cooking school. While walking, we will explain to you the traditional buildings we pass, like the old country houses that remain in some streets of Valencia.
Now it's time for the hands-on cooking class, a fun experience that will make anybody enjoy cooking. Oscar or Ramon (both very fun Valencian chefs) will show you the traditional Valencian paella recipes we will use.
Our class is the perfect experience to see Valencian culture and to learn the most important tips of the paella recipes: the cooking times, the kind of rice to use, the tricks for amazing flavor, and everything else you need to know to prepare your first (but not last) paella.
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 31/12/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2025
- Additional information: The market is closed on Sundays.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Cookery courses. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: My First Paella
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
On this tour you will enjoy a day with a tasting of a ... (+Подробнее)