Night Segway Tour
Experience Madrid at night by a unique mode of transport and take a 1-hour tour of the historic city center by eco-friendly, self-balancing Segway. Discover some of the city’s historic neigborhoods, and monuments from the Austrias Hapsburg zone.
Explore Madrid after dark by self-balancing Segway, and experience the extraordinary night-time atmosphere of the Spanish capital.
Meet your guide at Plaza San Miguel by the Mercado San Miguel, and take a short training session to learn to operate the 2-wheel vehicles with confidence. Once you feel comfortable, glide off to watch the city come alive after dusk.
Marvel at the illuminated architecture of the city at night. Your guide will take you on a journey back in time to the Madrid de Los Austrias from the Hapsburg era, passing the ornate façade of the Royal Palace (Palacio Real) and the imposing buildings of Plaza Mayor.
Along the way, you will see the ancient Temple of Debod, gifted from the city of Aswan in 1968, one of the oldest restaurants in the world at the Sobrino de Botín, mentioned by Hemingway in “The Sun Also Rises,” and the mighty domes and bronze doors of the Almudena Cathedral.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 20/06/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Segway rides
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: WONDER TOURS
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Night Segway Tour
Other activities you may find interesting
€895 per person (including taxes)
Euskadi from South to North crossing all its landscapes ... (+Подробнее)