White Villages Tour
What should you expect?
We will be starting at 9:00am. From there we will head to the hilltop village of Arcos de la frontera, where we will wander the picturesque, narrow arched streets and stop at interesting churches and buildings to hear stories about the village. Arcos village is shaped by towering cliffs and surrounded by winding rivers and wondrous countryside, which we’ll see from different viewpoints in the village. After visiting the village, we’ll get picked up by the car and continue to Grazalema.
On the way to Grazalema we will see and drive through other white villages, such as “El Bosque” and “Benamahoma”, as well as stopping to glimpse astonishing scenic views. As we will always be in small groups, we are flexible and if you want to stop to take photos, just let us know!
In the tucked-away village of Grazalema, we will enjoy the beautiful flowered balconies along the charming main street and eat lunch at a local restaurant. After a small break we will walk to the end of the village where we will be picked up by the car and then head to our last white village, Zahara de la Sierra. We will be dropped off at the top of the beautiful mountain village, and then proceed to the castle, which offers one of the best views of the province of Cádiz.
Before heading back, we will enjoy a coffee and relax at a restaurant where we will have wonderful views of the lake with its turquoise water, the mountain system, and Zahara de la sierra and its towering castle.
We will be dropping you off between 6:30pm at the place of departure.
- Price: €148 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 10/05/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: This tour will be offered for Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Book with at least a week in advance. Tours are small sized 3-10, however we can design a custom private tour for your group of any size.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Explore la Tierra
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Tour of the white villages of Cadiz
Grazalema with views of the Natural Park
Zahara de la Sierra Castle
Viewpoint of Arcos de la Frontera
Beautiful views from the castle!