Rafting in the Almadenes Canyon Visit to two Caves and Photo
We offer you the chance to get to know one of the most beautiful places in the Region of Murcia in the Protected Natural Area of "El Cañón de Almadenes", declared a Site of Community Importance for its privileged and impressive environment, its cave paintings, their biodiversity, their geology, etc.
You will know firsthand the best preserved Forest Gallery in Murcia with its 150 species of flora and fauna. These include the Otter, the Kingfisher, the Galápago, the Royal Heron, the Woodpecker, the Royal Owl and the Perdicera Eagle, these birds inhabit the walls of more than 120 meters that make up the Canyon.
We will make a stop midway in Los Abrigos del Pozo, where the guide will give a talk to see his cave paintings with more than 8000 years old and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, after riding again on the boat we will enter in the Cueva de las Nutrias, where a couple of these extraordinary animals live.
Our interpretive guides are experts both in the development of the activity and in the history, flora and fauna of the area, which makes your activity a refreshing and fun-filled experience in full contact with nature.
- Activity lasting approximately three and a half hours
-All the necessary material (raft, helmet, shovel and vest)
- Visit to Abrigos del Pozo and Cueva de las Nutrias
- Qualified guides
- Theoretical-practical talks
- Internal transfer of activity
- Photo report
- Optional Lunch
- Price: €16 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 07/05/2019
- Date available to: 07/05/2020
- Additional information: The activity will be carried out when the company meets a minimum group of 6 people.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Cañón y Cañón Multiaventura
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Descending the river Segura
Views in the Canyon
Group in the Canyon