Come and learn how mozzarella is made
Attend a true cheese show! Understand the process of making pasta filata cheeses like mozzarella and try them fresh out of the hands that transform them.
After visiting the cheese factory and observing how our cheeses are made, we will end the visit tasting at least three Zucca products paired with a local wine.
Activity suitable for reduced mobility
Minimum group of 6 adults
- Price: €5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 29/04/2019
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Quesería Zucca
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Process of making mozzarella
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,695 per person (including taxes)
Spend some time in Madrid to discover the vibrant ... (+Подробнее)
Aranda de Duero, ...
€20 per person (including taxes)
Ideal activitie for couples, family , touristic or ... (+Подробнее)
€30 per person (including taxes)
We invite you to discover Villanueva de los Infantes, ... (+Подробнее)
Villanueva de los Infantes