Accessible Cider House Tour
Cider houses are one of the hidden dining gems of the Basque country and every cider house has its own personality. Discover the history of cider-making in the area and learn all about the cultivation process from an expert guide.
The cider house will serve an excellent Basque traditional menu usually comprised of salt cod in an omelette or fried with green peppers, and a charcoal-grilled beef rib chop, with Idiazabal cheese, quince jelly and walnuts for dessert.
The funny part in a cider house consists on getting up with your friends and going to the area where the kupelas (barrels) are to taste the different available ciders. We have selected the cider houses in the area that do meet the accessibility requirements.Min 2 persons.
The menu includes an unlimited amount of cider that is served straight from the barrel to the cry of txotx!
- Price: €95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 08/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Bask for All
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг