Meet BraveBulls and Iberian Pig
La Capitana is host to one of the most important bull breeding ranches in Spain: Ganadería Algarra. During the visit, you will know the livestock and the facilities of the estate. To begin, we will receive you at the door of the farm with a “tipical spanish wine”, there will be the trailers that we have prepared to make the visit, in the visit you will be made part of the daily tasks of livestock so you can share with us the passion of this world.
You can see the bulls from close up, listen to their breathing, see how they eat and fight. You can also see horses, pigs and deer. Finally, we will have a meal with typical dishes of the area in a privileged place.
La Capitana is located in the Sierra Norte de Sevilla, Almadén de la Plata. A natural environment full of oaks and laws that define in more than 800 hectares the Andalusian landscape par excellence: the dehesa. In this incomparable setting the fighting bull and the Iberian pig coexist, two species that are part of our cultural legacy.
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Almadén de la Plata (Seville)
- Duration: 1 Day, 3 Hours,
- Date available from: 19/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Min. 2 people.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Enjoying ham
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: La Capitana
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
During the visit.
Tapas close to de bulls