High Route of the Lost
If you are looking for a circular route between 5 and 7 days demanding and exciting this is the best.
Do not hesitate and put in your agenda and the high route of the lost. It is a circular trekking route around the massifs of Monte Perdido and Vignemale, through the National Park of Ordesa and Monte Perdido, as well as the French National Park of the Pyrenees, in the central Pyrenees.
The route covers 8 shelters and can be done in several stages, 6 days is the most normal for the most classic route.
The beauty and grandeur of these mountains will captivate us as it has with all those who have visited it since time immemorial. 296/5000
On this route we went out and arrived at Bujeruelo, but before your return you will have seen and experienced all kinds of landscapes and moments that you will never forget. Between them they emphasize places like the Col of Añisclo, the glacier of the Monte Perdido, the circus of Gavarnie, the tip of Vignemale or the valley of the Ara.
We plan the whole trip, we reserve shelters, we have materials that are necessary and above all our mountain guide, great connoisseur of the Pyrenees will show you the best roads, corners and secrets of this incredible route.
- Price: €450 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 6 Day, 8 Hours,
- Date available from: 10/06/2019
- Date available to: 15/11/2019
- Additional information: Consult other dates
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Ekur Guias
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : The hotel is in a remote village far from ... (+Подробнее)
Robledo de Chavela