Visit the Cathedral and Alcázar in Seville
Do you have little time and want to discover everything in one day? Why choose one thing when you can have two? Select our combo and save money visiting the Cathedral and the Royal Alcazar: two essential places to experience in Seville, both declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987.
Discover Seville, one of the most famous cities in the world and known for its incomparable beauty and its great historical events, both political and economic.
You can also enjoy a view of the monuments from places like Plaza del Triunfo and Plaza Virgen de los Reyes.
- Price: €48.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 22/01/2019
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Additional information: Daily english tours from Monday to Sunday. Daily spanish except for Tuesdays and Thursdays that we do french tours.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Voyager Seville Experiences
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Dome of the Ambassador's lounge
Christopher Columbus tomb
Voyager Seville Experiences
Gardens in the Royal Alcázar