From the beach to Monte San Anton 500 meters height!
Whoever has not crowned its summits, does not know the city on all sides! About 500 meters above sea level and in the east of Malaga stands Mount San Antón, which at the top offers impressive views of the bay and the city.
The tour is 13km long and will start in Los Baños del Carmen and run along the beach (flat), asphalt (uphill and in one of the most residential areas of the city), and end at Monte (uphill). The route is linear, so we will go back the same way, but running downhill!
- Price: €57 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 31/10/2018
- Date available to: 31/10/2022
- Additional information: All year
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Málaga Tour Running
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
On the summit!
Contemplating wonderful views!
Road to the summit.
Other activities you may find interesting
€130 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a photography journey through Costa Blanca in one ... (+Подробнее)