Baeza guided tour
This guided tour is the best way to know this World Heritage sites with an expert guide. Also the visit includes the entrance to the most important building of this city.
Our guide will accompany you through the most symbolic places of this Renaissance city. In addition we will go into other less known places such as the viewpoint to the valley of the Guadalquivir or the medieval alleys. During the tour we will also read poems by Antonio Machado, illustrious writer who lived in Baeza for 7 years
WHAT WILL YOU VISIT?
Duringthe tour, wewill show youthe principal monumental spaces from each city.
Paseo de la Constitución / Plaza del Pópulo / Plaza de Santa María / Catedral / Paseo de Antonio Machado / Plaza de Santa Cruz / Antigua Universidad
Included in the tour:
Ticket for the Cathedral in Baeza.
Oficial tour guide.
Not included in the tour: Food and drinks
- Price: €11.95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 18/06/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Additional information: Every day two visits, one in the morning and one in the afternoon
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISTOUR, cultura, turismo y gestión
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Plaza de Santa María
Plaza de los Leones
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
On this tour you will enjoy a day with a tasting of a ... (+Подробнее)
€540 per person (including taxes)
Self-guided tour along the 'Costa da Morte' in the ... (+Подробнее)