Sail the way
The way of Saint James by sea? The Way of Saint James can be completed entirely by sea, in the same way that it can be made on foot, horseback or by bicycle.In order to obtain the Compostela certificate, the following requirements apply:
Pilgrims must be able to prove with the stamps on their ‘passport’ that they have sailed at least 100 nautical miles and completed the final kilometres of the Way of Saint James on foot, obtaining the final stamp at Monte do Gozo.
In addition to undertaking the Way individually at any time of year, each year NORTHMARINAS organises the group SAIL THE WAY CROSSING, which takes place during the second fortnight in July.
What does the registration include?
• The registration fee includes part of the cost of organising the trip (Tourist, Gastronomic and Cultural Visits), coordination of the events on land, departure and entrance to the port. Monitoring of the participating vessels during the stages, daily safety and meteorological meetings.
• The participants will have included in the price of the moorings and free services offered by the marinas (Wifi, toilets, sailor service, electrical connections in the jetty and water supply). These services are NOT available at all stages.
• The anchorages will have buoys and an embarkation and disembarkation service.
• All participants will be given a Wellcome Bag
• In addition to undertaking the Way individually at any time of year, each year NORTHMARINAS organises the group SAIL THE WAY CROSSING, which takes place during the second fortnight in July.
• Registration varies depending on the departure location of the participating boat and the number of crew members on board.
Ports €/bateau €/personne
Hondarribia 200€ 75 €
El Abra - Getxo 185 € 75 €
Santander 170 € 75 €
San Vicente 155 € 75 €
Gijón 140 € 75 €
Cudillero 125 € 75 €
Resto puertos 110 € 75 €
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Getxo (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Hondarribia (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Muxía (A Coruña)
Muros (A Coruña)
La Coruña (A Coruña)
- Duration: 15 Day
- Date available from: 11/05/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NORTHMARINAS
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Departure towards Viveiro
Sailing the way
Getting ready for departure
Other activities you may find interesting
€650 per person (including taxes)
This is the Camino from the border between Spain and ... (+Подробнее)