The Tomatina Festival
Come with us to enjoy Tomatina, a festival of international tourist interest. Its origin dates back to 1945 when on the last Wednesday of August some mischievous young people provoked a fight between those attending the Giants and Bigheads party. The tomatoes from a vegetable stall right there turned into weapons that flew from one to another. The following year the battle of tomatoes was already decided by its own decision and little by little it became a tradition, despite the fact that for some years it was forbidden. Today it is an official holiday and known worldwide to visitors from all corners of the world. You won't miss anything as this package includes:
• Transfers hotel - Tomatina - hotel
• Ticket and access bracelet to Tomatina
• Access to the fun area with music, bar, etc.
• 1 T-shirt with exclusive design
• Escort guide
• Guided visit to the city centre of Valencia
• 2 nights in a hotel 3* with breakfast included
Enjoy also a visit to the old town of Valencia to visit the most important monuments of the city and learn about our history and culture in a fun and entertaining way.
All this while staying 2 nights in a hotel 3* with breakfast included.
- Price: €149 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 28/08/2018
- Date available to: 31/08/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: ART VALENCIA
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
The Tomatina Festival in Buñol
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
- A very complete tour to get to know the essence of ... (+Подробнее)