History and nature: Secrets of La Mancha (Ciudad Real)
Perfect route to get to know the greatest part of the historical and natural heritage in the center of Castilla-La Mancha.
In Pedro Muñoz, you will get to know Laguna del pueblo, la Harinera and Casa “La Paca”. In Cuenca, we will be able to enjoy the Windmills in Mota del Cuervo and the Castle of Belmonte and Colegiala.
You will discover many secrets this region keeps, and you will understand why it’s a difficult location to forget. We will enjoy this route for a whole day.
Don’t give it a second thought, and come to enjoy Ciudad Real and Cuenca with your beloved ones!
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Pedro Muñoz (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 15/11/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Ethnotourism in Pedro Muñoz
Ethnotourism Ciudad Real
Live the History of Pedro Muñoz
Learn the History of Castilla-La Mancha
Ethnotourism in Castilla-La Mancha
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,130 per person (including taxes)
The Camino de Santiago has been travelled by millions ... (+Подробнее)
€2,550 per person (including taxes)
This is the most comprehensive route of the Camino de ... (+Подробнее)