Industrial heritage in Hidalgos' land (Ciudad Real)
Unique journey where you will be able to have an insight of a Castilian Hidalgo’s lifestyle, from the 16th and 17th centuries. You will know the universally known knight in the world of Spanish literature: Don Quixote.
You will also get to know the legacy of the Industrial Heritage and one of the most enriching activities in La Mancha: “The Artisan Beer”.
This experience will be enjoyed for a whole day in Ciudad Real, getting to know wonderful spots like Pedro Muñoz, Campo de Criptana y el Alcázar de San Juan.
Enjoy a different day in Ciudad Real and, don’t forget to bring your friends and family to spend a great day together with Arquivolta Cultural!
- Price: €23 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Pedro Muñoz (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 15/11/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Ethnotourism in Ciudad Real
Ethnotourism in Pedro Muñoz
Tourism in the Land of El Quijote
Ethnotourism in Quixoteland
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy the magic of Madrid at dusk with a Sightseeing ... (+Подробнее)
€130 per person (including taxes)
At TLCdénia we teach English summer courses in an ... (+Подробнее)
€2,550 per person (including taxes)
This is the most comprehensive route of the Camino de ... (+Подробнее)