Birding route along the southern coast of Alicante
What’s amazing about bird watching is that you can visit an area a thousand times and still find the experience is different every time.
In the salt mines of Santa Pola and the dunes of La Marina-Guardamar, the landscape is formed by the great variety of birds that live in, when in springtime groups of terns, slender-billed gulls and little terns invade the whole space.
The beach, and the saline waters, get together through one of the best preserved dune ecosystems in the Mediterranean Levant. Observing numerous waders from the sea or the fauna observatories, we can enjoy a whole journey of birding with a picnic included.
Either if it’s Winter, Autumn or Summer, if you are a seabird and wader lover, this is a natural space you can’t miss!
- Price: €33 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santa Pola (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 19/08/2017
- Date available to: 01/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Birdwatching in Alicante
Birding in Alicante
Birding Experience in Alicante
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
In this activity, we will learn the basic knowledge ... (+Подробнее)