Underwater guided routes: snorkeling (Tabarca, Alicante)
The trip to the Isla de Tabarca, the Premier Marine Reserve in Spain, is a highly recommended tour, where you can enjoy the typical gastronomy (el caldero Tabarquino), and the clear waters and the richness of seabed snorkeling.
- Professional guides who will help us to enjoy better this wonderful environment.
- Sightseeing guided tour in the island.
- Guided snorkeling in the Marine Reserve of Tabarca, where you can enjoy the Mediterranean Sea in all its splendor (depending on the weather, always).
- Transfers: to and from Alicante Airport, Train or Bus Station to the hotel and from the hotel to the port.
- Boat ticket to and from the island.
- Mask and tube.
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santa Pola (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Underwater guided routes in Alicante
Underwater guided routes
Snorkeling in Alicante
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a horse ride through Parque Natural Sierra de ... (+Подробнее)
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : Are You a bicycle lover ? ... (+Подробнее)