Guidance, geocaching and survival in Ledesma (Salamanca)
In this activity, we will learn the basic knowledge about orientation at the same time we take a hiking route to test said knowledge.
To accomplish this, we will show you how to use the topographical map and how to use it, the use of the compass and the GPS, and some other interesting App for your phone.
We will also discover the “geocaching”, which is a modern treasure hunt, to use the GPS and find a specific spot.
We will finish the day learning how to build a bivouac.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Nattule
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Survival in Ledesma
Geocaching in Ledesma
Get to know Ledesma
Other activities you may find interesting
€540 per person (including taxes)
Self-guided tour along the 'Costa da Morte' in the ... (+Подробнее)
€15 per person (including taxes)
In this activity, we will learn the basic knowledge ... (+Подробнее)