Kayaking in río Sella (Ribadesella, Asturias)
The río Sella is located in northern Spain, it starts at the cliff of los Beyos (in the fountain of hell) and flows out mar Cantábrico.
This is an aquatic adventure of about 15 km long, with two exit options (at 7 or 12 km).
This activity is suitable for everyone (from 5 years old), where the only requirement is to having a good swimming ability and being eager to have a good time.
It can be done in an individual kayak, double or triple, the last one being suitable for a child of less of 40 kg.
The price includes:
Paddle and canoe
Picnic (sandwich, chocolate, energy bar, sweets and water)
Lift from our installations
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking. Nature
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€85 per person (including taxes)
Without any kind of technical preparation, without a ... (+Подробнее)