Ornithological route in Doñana (Huelva)
This full day trip goes through the marshland in the north of the National Park of Doñana between the provinces of Huelva and Sevilla, in the west of Andalucía. We get to the northern Doñana area by driving past farms, paddy fields and marshlands in the delta of the río Guadalquivir. Northern Doñana is a paradise for birders and we have designed the best guided tour possible to get an extensive bird list and we have the possibility to focus on special species.
The visit to Valverde’s Bird Centre involves a long journey on dirt roads that are exceptional for birding, especially in the wet season. Then we go to the “Dehesa de Abajo” near the rice fields where several species of waterfowl can be spotted, including Marbled and White-headed Ducks.
- Price: €175 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Senior. LGBT. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
birdwatching doñana 2
birdwatching doñana 3
birdwatching doñana 4
birdwatching doñana 5