Guided Tour Museo de la Evolución Humana
Built on the site of the old Convent of San Pablo by the Cantabrian architect Juan Navarro Baldeweg, this museum shows us throughout its four floors, since 2010, the biological, cultural and technological evolution of human beings.
Very important is the collection of the oldest fossils in Europe found in the Yacimientos de la Sierra de Atapuerca.
During this visit you will be transported to prehistory, through the exhibition spaces of one of the most complete museums in the world.
You can look our ancestors face to face, visit Charles Darwin's boat or enter inside a very particular brain.
A very interesting visit both to make as a couple, with a group of friends or as a family.
- Price: €9 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 29/01/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Burgos Turismo
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Museum of Human Evolution
Other activities you may find interesting
€25 per person (including taxes)
We invite you to spend a day full of culture and ... (+Подробнее)
€50 per person (including taxes)
From the meeting point you will head towards Jerez de ... (+Подробнее)