Gauda, the message of the flying
The artistic and environmental evenings return with "GAUDA, the message of La Voladora" to a surprising environment, La Alfranca, Zaragoza.
A cultural and environmental experience created by Nacho Arantegui and developed with the Trarutan Association.
The event includes the artists Cecilia Gala, Rodrigo Rodríguez, Sonia Deluis, Yago de Mateo and the collaboration of Silvia Cored, Gustavo Giménez, Alfredo Porras and José Luis Blasco Emperador.
The passes will take place on June 8, 9, 15 and 16 at La Alfranca, Los Sotos and Galachos del Ebro Nature Reserve.
The artistic evening goes into an extraordinary landscape, which provides the Convent of San Vicente de Paúl and Rocks Garden of La Alfranca.
Visitors can experience an encounter with contemporary art through a fantastic journey where they can immerse themselves in sculptural interventions, while the site specific proposals of artists from different disciplines, such as contemporary dance, performance, live music and interpretation.
This artistic proposal responds to the need to experiment with spaces, to reclaim the basic values of nature, to promote contemporary art, sensitizing all types of audiences, encouraging leisure and healthy living habits, as well as human development from a creative experience that appeals to sensitivity and transforming emotion from an amazing atmosphere.
"GAUDA, the message of La Voladora" is a proposal organized by Espacio Alfranca and Gobierno de Aragón, they also sponsor: Ayuntamiento de Pastriz, Ebro Jardín
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 21/05/2018
- Date available to: 30/06/2020
- Additional information: The parties will be held on June 8, 9 and June 16 and each day will take place two passes with capacity for 65 people. The meeting point for the participants will be at the Bar de La Alfranca, first pass start 21.40 hours, second pass start at 22.10 hours. From the organization is requested to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the event, wear comfortable footwear and mosquito repellent. During the tour, smoking and taking photographs are prohibited. Trarutan will be publishing images of the event in their Facebook accounts (@Trarutan).
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TRARUTAN
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
GAUDA, THE MESSAGE OF THE FLYER
Other activities you may find interesting
€40 per person (including taxes)
Marcabrera has a broad experience in sea and land ... (+Подробнее)
€76 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy great savings with this combination tour! ... (+Подробнее)
€69.9 per person (including taxes)
We will cover the transition of the female nude through ... (+Подробнее)