Whale and Dolphin Masca and Los Gigantes
The 4,5h excursion of Freebird Catamarans leaves Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays from Puerto Colón, in Costa Adeje (Tenerife). Our catamarans will sail in search of whales and dolphins to the cliffs of Los Gigantes and Masca. Our tour guides will inform you about the characteristics of the cetaceans species that we find during the excursion. You will learn about their habits, food, migrations, etc. Once we have been able to contemplate in freedom to cetacean species such as pilot whales, bottlenose dolphins, spotted dolphins, amongst others, you can relax sunbathing and enjoying a swim in the sea looking at the coast of Barranco de Masca. Finally we will return to Puerto Colon.
- Price: €54 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2023
- Additional information: Departures Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays: 13:15
- Category of the activity: Water sports. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Freebird Catamaran
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Acantilados de Los Gigantes
Tenerife is one of the best places in the world where you can enjoy the sighting of pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins. These cetaceans live in a stable colony in the south of the island.