Enotourism Experience at Bodegas Manzanos
Bodegas Manzanos Azagra is the flagship of Manzanos Wines, the company in which some brands of Rioja appellation are elaborated and bottled. It is located in what is called as “Rioja del Reyno”, in Azagra (Navarra), surrounded by loads of vineyards property of Manzanos family. This château style winery was first built in 2002, but it was not until 2007 when the work started to be carried out in here. It was designed by Victor Fernández de Manzanos Pastor, the father of current CEO. He created a perfect winery to guarantee the best quality of the wine, with the help of the architecture.
The winery is placed on the top of a hill, far from the centre of the village. Its location is perfect since the fact of being on the top made possible the design of the four underground floors, each one for a different process. This way, the wine comes down from one floor to the next one using gravity. This makes possible to avoid pumping the wine.
The visit begins in the exterior lookout of the winery, which offers spectacular views of the vineyards and orchards from La Rioja and Navarra, separated by the river Ebro. Besides enjoying an incomparable landscape, you can also get to know the biological cycle of the vineyard and its development until the harvest. Inside the winery, a tour of the main facilities is offered in order to understand the process of winemaking, from the arrival of the grapes to the hopper, the resources used, their trip through the tanks to the barrels and sleeper woods to understand the different processes of vinification and aging. The visit ends with a commented wine tasting of our best wines. We also give to the visitant a Magnum bottle of wine that belong to one of our Premiun ranges 1890 Manzanos Rosé.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/06/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: The winery in open from Monday to Sunday. - From Monday to Friday at 11:00;13:00 and 16:00 - National Holidays and weekends at 11:00 and 13:00
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bodegas Manzanos
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
This modern winery has a big surface area, a garden ... (+Подробнее)
Medina del Campo