Discover scuba diving in Morro Jable, Fuerteventura
Discover scuba diving is the term used for the first immersion of a diver in the sea. It’s apt for all kinds of people over 10 years old. Your personal guide will train you before the activity, and assist you and accompany you in every moment.
Fuerteventura, the second biggest city of Canary Islands, is located in the Atlantic Ocean, 100km away from the North African coast. It’s mainly known as a tourist destination because of its white sand beaches, and because of its warm temperatures throughout the year. It’s a very famous island for water sports, such as diving, surf or windsurf.
Our instructors are highly qualified. What does it include? Pick up and transport to the immersion spot, theoretical safety lesson and diving equipment, pool practice, open water immersion (6m maximum), full equipment and civil liability insurance.
- Price: €70 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las (Gran Canaria)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 05/07/2019
- Date available to: 31/07/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Discover scuba diving in Morro Jable