Kitesurf rental in Corralejo, Fuerteventura
With this kite rental you will be able to enjoy the water and the waves of Fuerteventura at your own pace. A unique enclave in which we put at your disposal all the material for you to enjoy this incredible sport. We rent kites and boards from North Kiteboarding. However, before renting anything, we might ask you to present a proper certificate. The goal is to prove that you are an independent kitesurfer (IKO level 2 or equivalent). Why carry your kitesurf equipment? Renting with us in Fuerteventura is super easy! The rental includes different kites and boards that best adapt to the level of the client.
Corralejo Natural Park has beaches with strong winds and dunes, such as El Moro. The park is home to endangered wildlife species and Red Mountain, a volcano with panoramic views. The town, an old fishing village, is dotted with bars and restaurants. The nearby islet of Lobos is a nature reserve with rare birds. All this places it as a particular enclave for the practice of Kitesurfing.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Oliva, La (Fuerteventura)
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 11/06/2019
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Additional information: Summer: from 10:00 h - 19:00 h and Winter: 10:00 h - 17:00 h
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Kitesurf, Paddle Surf, Surf, Windsurf
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Kitesurf rental in Corralejo