Routes in quads: Shelters of Sheperds
RomanicOffroad offers you a new spare time activity, where you will drive a QUAD/ATV around the medieval village of Sigüenza.
This adventure dives you into the memories of other age, when the mountains were our support and the river our life.
Know the best way to go into the will, and follow the trace of Spanish Rural Romanesque that it will change your sensations along with the nature colours.
A guide tour across the history, landscapes and mysteries of shelters of shepherd
The tour includes:
• Quad/ATV A person for vehicle. Powerful engine (450 c.c.), exclusively for drivers with license A1, A2 , B1.
• A instructor for each vehicle
• Asistencia técnica, Fuel, compulsory accident insurance .
• Accesories and moto gear: Modular and articulated helmet or integral with protection glasees soto-casco, lumbar protection , impermeable suit, gloves, all materials approved by U.E.
• Thirty-party insurance
• Accident insurance
• Identification: Each driver will be provided with a personal identity card for each activity.
• Cathering and drink supplies during the activity.
• Visit shepherds shelters
• Certificate: Supporting documents of the experience, difficulty, driving hours and kind of vehicle driven.
If you have never lived the experience of driving a QUAD/ATV in the nature, this is a perfect chance to enjoy driving these particular vehicles, in a our adapted to abilities and needs of each pilot.
The activity price is for person. Possibility of partner.
- Price: €217 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 02/10/2017
- Date available to: 30/06/2020
- Additional information: AVAILABLE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ROMANICOFFROAD Turismo Activo
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
SUMMER SHELTER IN THE ROCK
SHELTERS OF SHEPHERDS
"TAINA", SHEPHERD BUILDING
REFUGE OF PARAMO
OLD SHEPHERD WELL
REFUGE IN THE FOREST OF ROBLES
Other activities you may find interesting
€47 per person (including taxes)
The history of the province of Huelva is of clear ... (+Подробнее)
Palos de la Frontera, ...
€785 per person (including taxes)
Greenways are old disused railway lines recovered for ... (+Подробнее)