Creative arts holidays
At Las Paulinas, our guests will experience an unforgettable art holiday in a friendly, relaxed and creative atmosphere in a Spanish finca in Extremadura, the heart of unspoiled Spain.
During the course the students will receive a minimum of 22 hours a week of tutoring and 24 hours a day access to the studio. The groups are kept small, no more than 10 students. At the beginning of the course the students will discuss with their lead tutor their goals and how they can achieve them together. Every person regardless of their level, whether they are beginners or intermediate will receive a tailored program putting the focus in their interests and wishes. Students with a more advanced level can enjoy the freedom and availability of the creative course, the access to the studio and the inspiration from the truly beautiful natural surroundings.
The town’s fabulous architecture attracts visitors throughout the year. In fact, Villanueva de la Vera was declared an historic-artistic site in 1982. Its streets, the layout of the old quarter, the houses made of wood and masonry, harmonised through a series of overhangs.
The house has 7 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms in most of them and balconies overseeing the spectacular views of the landscape. There is a cosy kitchen, dining room, a grand living room and a terraze. Next to the swimming pool is a barn with Jacuzzi.
As we all know, holidays are also about food and good quality food. The region is the home of the highly sought-after Pimentón de la Vera. Our local chefs will make delicious traditional Spanish dishes and international dishes using mediterranean ingredients.
The price includes accomodation, main meals, art materials and equipment, tutoring, transfers from and to the airport and a visit to the neraby village. We offer discounts to partners.
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the flavours and customs of Extremadura hosted by local artists
- Price: €1,400 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villanueva de la Vera (Cáceres)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 20/08/2018
- Date available to: 30/09/2019
- Additional information: The price includes the tranfer from and to Madrid airport on the first and last day of the holidays. SPECIAL DISCOUNT OF 200€ FOR BOOKINGS MADE BEFORE JANUARY 2018. Dates: • 20th – 26th August 2018 • 27th August – 2nd September 2018
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: LAS PAULINAS
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Group field trip
Sketching the sunset