TICKET + AUDIO GUIDE THE MUSEUM AS A REFLECTION OF EL QUIXOT
A new take on the permanent collection from a very special point of view: that of writer Miguel de Cervantes in his illustrious novel “The ingenious Getleman Don Quixote of La Mancha”. The pieces that make up our tour are by such artist as Ghirlandaio, Macke, Klee, Dalí and others. They have been chosen for their thematic relationship to some of the most significant and well-known episodes from the world’s first great literary masterpiece.
- Price: €18 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 30/08/2017
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Additional information: Opening hours: Monday: 12.00 - 16.00 (Free entry to Permanent Colecction) Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 to 19.00 (ticket office closes at 18:30) On 24 and 31 December the Museum will be open from 10.00 to 15.00 The Museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December. Check special opening hours at www.museothyssen.org Access: Last entry is one hour before closing. Please note that the galleries will be emptied five minutes before closing time.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: MUSEO THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
©Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection
Other activities you may find interesting
€150 per person (including taxes)
Have you ever heard about Seville monuments catalogued ... (+Подробнее)