Paragliding - Flight Experience 60 '
In this flight plan you will discover a new way of sightseeing from a bird´s eye view. You can fly over the most emblematic villages of the upper Alcarria in Paratrike. We will visit the medieval village of Hita, the Castle of El Cid de Jadraque, the Ducal Palace of Medinaceli in Cogolludo. From a bird´s eye view we will observe the beauty of the Henares and Sorbe river basins. The sighting of fauna such as vultures, kites, roe deer or wild boar complete this fantastic flight. We will fly over the surroundings of the Henares valley with beautiful views of the natural park, Sierra Norte de Guadalajara and the Ocejón peak.
• Flight: 60 minutes in the air. Activity: Approximately 90 minutes.
Bag with information of the area.
- Price: €150 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Castellar de la Muela (Guadalajara)
- Duration: 1 Day, 1 Hours,
- Date available from: 27/12/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Paragliding - Flight Experience