Official Tour of Córdoba 3 hours
This tour will show you the interior of the most important monuments of Córdoba. Enjoy this complete 3 hours tour visiting Alcázar Reyes Cristianos, Sinagoge and the impressive Mosque-Cathedral. You will also have the opprtunity to know the influence of the 3 cultures: cristians, muslims and jewish.
Visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain, conserving the style from an Islamic Mosque together with the Cathedral. Its construction belongs to the 8th century and it became the second biggest Mosque in the world. You will discover inside a forest full of columns and double arches, the Maqsura, the Mihrab and the impressive chorus located close to the Mayor Chapel.
Besides, in this guided tour the visit to the Jewish quarter is included; it is located near the Mosque-Cathedral and it is one the most visited historical areas where we can find the Synagogue, the Jewish Street, the Arabic market (Zoco) and the bronze statue of Maimonides. Finally, you will have the opportunity to visit the interior of Alcazar Reyes Cristianos.
-Skip the line in the monuments.
-Rent of radioguides inside the Mosque.
-Entrance tickets for Alcázar and Mosque: Adults>14 Años 15 Euros; Kids entre 10-14 years is 5 Euros.
-Food or transport.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 25/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Meeting Point: 10:45 am at Main entrance of monument Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos (Look for the blue umbrella) Price: 30 Euros for age up 12 years, 15 Euros for kids between 8 y 12 años.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Oway Tours
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Interior Mosque- Cathedral
Mix Pictures of places to visit
Alcazar Reyes Cristianos