Cordoba: Free 2.5-Hour Walking Tour
Learn about the history of Cordoba as you visit its main attractions on a free 2.5-hour walking tour with a local guide.
You’ll have the opportunity to see most of the top sights of the Old town. Walk to the Roman ruins, through the Jewish quarter, and on to the old Medina as well as through the city’s medieval squares.
Along the way, your guide will show you the Mezquita, one of the few mosque-cathedrals in the world.
In addition, you’ll receive useful tips from your guide on where to go after your tour.
Tours start daily at 10:30 at Tendillas Square. Look for the guide with the blue umbrella!
- Price: €0.01 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 11/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Oway Tours
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Alcázar Reyes Cristianos
Foto Grupo Plaza Tendillas