Cordoba private tour from Marbella
This private tour of Cordoba from Marbella is a unique opportunity to discover, along with one of our experienced multilingual guides, this historic city full of culture that for more than three centuries, from the 7th to the 10th century, witnessed how Christians, Jews and Arabs lived in harmony.
Cordoba is known internationally for its Mosque-Cathedral, UNESCO World Heritage site and also for its Juderia (Jewish quarter), where the Jews lived between the 10th and 15th centuries and it is also a World Heritage Site. In addition to these historical architectural works, it is also known the Courtyards of Cordoba that is celebrated in May, considered to be of National Tourist Interest and Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
During this private tour of Cordoba from Marbella you will visit the historic center of Cordoba, which includes visits to both the Jewish quarter and the Mosque-Cathedral that was built in 785 on a Christian basilica that was previously in that place. After these visits you will have the opportunity to taste a delicious and energizing Cordoban lunch with which to recharge the batteries before continuing the tour.
In the afternoon you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city or a walk through its wonderful streets, busy squares and flowery courtyards as well as discover the majestic Roman bridge, unique bridge of the city for more than 20 centuries.
- Price: €181.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 02/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2024
- Additional information: Daily tour
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Marbella in Style
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Beautiful courtyard in Cordoba
Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba