Guided Tour Aranjuez Essential
Included: Monumental Area surounding the Royal Palace, Couples Square, Officer´s and Knight´s house, San Antonio Square, King´s Garden, Parterre´s Garden & Island´s Garden, and Historic Center: San Antonio´s square, Abastos Market, Council square, Royal Theatre of Charles III, Infant´s house, Isabel the 2nd Garden.
General description: Aranjuez, World Heritage and Cultural Landscape site declared by UNESCO will be the first architectural work done on the nature and not on the Stone, like in El Escorial. Thereby born their gardens, and wooded walks to make something unique in the world. Anecdotes, secrets, love and differences of those who decided the fate of the nation, Austrians and Bourbons. What are Royal Journeys? How was born the first World Botanical Garden? What are ¨maderadas¨? How were the Parties for kings? Why we have Pagan mythology in the garden with Catholic religión?
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 02/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2023
- Additional information: Tours everyday at 11:30 and 16:30 From Couple´s square (Plaza de Parejas) *We recommend you booking. * Closed: 24,25 and 31 december, and 1st January.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: VisitAranjuez
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг