Ignatian Way in the Basque Country
If you like adventure, you are already familiar with the popular St. James’s Way, or Camino de Santiago, and are willing to try something different, we can offer you this fabulous route. It begins in Loiola (Gipuzkoa) and ends in Manresa following the steps of Saint Ignatius, who covered it 500 years ago. This Way meant an important landmark for the Gipuzkoan Saint and nobody can remain untouched by it. Now, before it becomes really crowded, it is the right moment to walk this route. Nowadays the Ignatian Way represents quietness and calm. We won’t find a crowd along the way so our travellers can really feel pilgrims.
795€. Includes: full board, documentation, credential, accompanying tour guide, guided visits, luggage transport, stage transfers and support vehicle. Accommodation in quality hotels, rural houses or pilgrim hostels.
From 445€. Includes: accommodation, half-board in quality hotels, rural houses or pilgrim hostels. Documentation, credential and telephone assistance.
- Price: €895 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
Laguardia (Álava - Araba)
Azpeitia (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 06/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Guided: 795€/person, for a party of 6-8 people (single accommodation supplement 125€). From 4th to 11th september 2017. Other dates can be proposed.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Slow Walking
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€24.5 per person (including taxes)
Be enchanted by the majesty of the Roman Theater and ... (+Подробнее)
€643 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a guided 6-Day Basque Country Tour including ... (+Подробнее)