BURIAL OF THE SARDINE TOUR IN MURCIA
Come to the greatest day in Murcia's festivities to learn everything about its history and to enjoy the unique atmosphere that can be experienced wandering through its streets. In this tour we will let you know why a sardine is buried in the colourful parade that takes place that very same evening in the city. The tour will be ended by heading for the "Barracas" (temporary traditional restaurants), to taste some local speciaties and a couple of refreshing drinks.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 22/04/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Additional information: English-spoken tour ONLY, Two and a half hour long. Meeting Point & Time: Murcia's main Tourist Office (Cathedral Square), 10.30 AM. Booking required. Capacity for 25 people. Price: 20 €. (including 2 tapas & 2 drinks)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities
- Organising company: Mediterranean Cartagena Tours
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Burial of the Sardine Tour Murcia
Other activities you may find interesting
€190 per person (including taxes)
This mountain bike trip crosses the top places of the ... (+Подробнее)
Jimena de la Frontera, ...