Tour Infantes & Tapas
We present a different concept of knowing our city, its history, monumental buildings, anecdotes, custom, while the visitor savor some of the specialties of the cuisine of Villanueva de los Infantes, the Field of Montiel and La Mancha many times cited in the Quixote.
Among all the modalities of enjoying the food we propose the one that perhaps most identify us: to leave tapas.
Because if there is something that the Infanteños like is the good gastronomy, we dedicate part of our free time to enjoy a good table, in the company of friends and family.
An extraordinary fusion of heritage culture and gastronomy in a participative, relaxed and fun atmosphere.
We will take a bite and snack to taste the best wines of the earth and we will cross between
Taverns and bars some of the most emblematic corners of Villanueva de los Infantes.
A visit of the city by official guides of Calambur Experience, which will take you to the most emblematic places, telling you the curiosities about the history and way of life of the people of Villanueva de los Infantes.
Ideal for private visitors, incentive groups and organized tour groups. An ideal excuse to visit Villanueva de los Infantes.
Necessary to book in advance, minimum 6 people
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villanueva de los Infantes (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 2 Hours, 45 Minutes
- Date available from: 31/12/2018
- Date available to: 01/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Tapas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Calambur Experience
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Enjoy the majors of this land
Enjoy with yours